This vegan, gluten-free, paleo and ketogenic friendly dish makes a light and tasty meal for 2.
INGREDIENTS – SERVES 1 ADULT
1 Zucchini, spiralled into noodles or shredded
1/2 Carrot, shredded
1/2 Broccoli, chopped
5 pieces Shitake Mushroom, thinly sliced
1/2 pc Firm Tofu, diced in 1cm cubes
1 tsp Freshly Grated Ginger
3 + 1 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Coconut Oil
1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
2 tbsp Omega 3-6-9 Oil/Black & White Sesame Seeds
1) On a frying pan, turn heat to medium and add coconut oil.
2) Once oil is hot, add in grated ginger and lightly fry. Add in diced tofu and shitake mushrooms. Add 1 tbsp light soy sauce to the pan and continue stir frying for a minute.
3) Add chopped broccoli to the pan and sprinkle in the ground pepper and salt. Stir fry for another 2 to 3 minutes and turn off the heat when all ingredients are cooked to desired consistency.
4) Assemble the zucchini noodles and shredded carrot in a large mixing bowl.
5) Add in the cooked mixture to the mixing bowl and toss with 3 tbsp light soy sauce, omega 3-6-9 oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
6) Garnish with black and white sesame seeds and serve!