50g red chilli
30g green chilli
- 200g rice vinegar, 200g cane sugar (cancer patients can replace it with stevia leaf), 200g water, 30g fresh turmeric.
- 2 tsp turmeric powder,2 tsp sea salt, toasted white sesame.
- Sambal chili sauce.
- Boil water, then add in vinegar, salt and sugar and all the vegetables, and boil them for 1 to
- 2 minutes, Drain.
- Add in sambal chilli sauce and stir well, Let it cool completely.
- Lastly, sprinkle with the toasted white sesame.
Boost appetite and aids in digestion, softens blood vessels, lowers cholesterol, and help to fight against illnesses relating to the guts, as well as flu and respiration problems.