Asian Zucchini Pasta
This vegan, gluten-free, paleo and ketogenic friendly dish makes a light and tasty meal for 2.
INGREDIENTS – SERVES 1 ADULT
|1||zucchini, spiralized into noodles or shredded|
|5||pieces shitake mushroom, thinly sliced|
|½||piece firm tofu, diced in 1cm cubes|
|1 tsp||freshly grated ginger|
|3 + 1 tbsp||light soy sauce|
|1 tbsp||coconut oil|
|¼ tsp||ground black pepper|
|¼ tsp||himalayan salt|
|2 tbsp||Omega 3-6-9 Oil|
|Black and white sesame seeds|
1) On a frying pan, turn heat to medium and add coconut oil.
2) Once oil is hot, add in grated ginger and lightly fry. Add in diced tofu and shitake
mushrooms. Add 1 tbsp light soy sauce to the pan and continue stir frying for a minute.
3) Add chopped broccoli to the pan and sprinkle in the ground pepper and salt. Stir fry for
another 2 to 3 minutes and turn off the heat when all ingredients are cooked to desired
4) Assemble the zucchini noodles and shredded carrot in a large mixing bowl.
5) Add in the cooked mixture to the mixing bowl and toss with 3 tbsp light soy sauce,
omega 3-6-9 oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
6) Garnish with black and white sesame seeds and serve!