- Holistic Wellness Symposium
- Workshops and courses on health, wellness, food & nutrition, yoga and holistic living
- Rejuvenation retreats and regular programs open to public for detoxification and wellness training
- Eco Harmony Cafe, providing organic, healthy and balanced plant-based foods to the public
- Eco Store, retailing organic fresh produce, dried goods, functional foods and other lifestyle products.
These programmes are inspired by the successful efforts of Dr Huang Ding Yin, Caldwell Esselstyn and Dean Ornish at their respective clinics in preventing and reversing chronic diseases. In 2010, Dr Esselstyn and Ornish convinced former US President Bill Clinton to make dietary and lifestyle changes after his 2nd coronary bypass.