Set up in 2007, Eco Harmony is a social enterprise that supports Kampung Senang’s charity and education projects. Eco Harmony complements Kampung Senang’s efforts at disease prevention. Eco Harmony’s Holistic Support programmes adopt a preventative approach to diseases and incorporate a full complement of wholesome living practices. Projects & Activities of Eco-Harmony include:
- Holistic Wellness Symposium
- Workshops and courses on health, wellness, food & nutrition, yoga and holistic living
- Rejuvenation retreats and regular programs open to public for detoxification and wellness training
- Eco Harmony Cafe, providing organic, healthy and balanced plant-based foods to the public
- Eco Store, retailing organic fresh produce, dried goods, functional foods and other lifestyle products.
These programmes are inspired by the successful efforts of Dr Huang Ding Yin, Caldwell Esselstyn and Dean Ornish at their respective clinics in preventing and reversing chronic diseases. In 2010, Dr Esselstyn and Ornish convinced former US President Bill Clinton to make dietary and lifestyle changes after his 2nd coronary bypass.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATES